Warringah Baseball Club Inc.
Players Code of Conduct
Please read through the Warringah Baseball Club Players Code of Conduct with your child playing baseball and ask them to agree to all the point below:
• Play for the “fun of it” and not just to please parents and coaches.
• Abide by the Rules and respect the decision of the Official, making all appeals through the formal process and respecting the final decision.
• Be a good sport. Cheer all players whether they are on our team or the other team.
• Respect the rights, dignity and worth of fellow players, coaches, officials, and spectators.
• Refrain from conduct, which could be regarded as harassment towards fellow players and Coaches.
• Do not be aggressive. If you see acts of aggression, do not retaliate. Report such acts and do not take the Rules into your own hands.
• Respect the talent, potential and development of fellow players and competitors.
• Care for and respect the equipment provided to you as part of your program.
• Be frank and honest with your coach concerning illness and injury and your ability to train fully within the program requirements.
• Conduct yourself in a professional manner relating to language, temper and punctuality.
• Maintain high personal behavioural standards at all times.
• Be honest in your attitude and preparation to training. Work equally hard for yourself and your team.
• Cooperate with coaches and staff in the development of programs to adequately prepare you for competition at the highest level.